Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Adam's Invisible UnderCarriage Spray

Old 04-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Adam's Invisible UnderCarriage Spray

I'm not a big fan of Shiny tires. A friend of mine at work insisted I try "Adam's Invisible UnderCarriage Spray. He said that it will blacken and shine the areas inside the wheel well. So I treated the wheel wells with this spray and then decided to treat the tires with ArmourAll Tire Foam. The Tire Foam doesn't leave a high gloss shine so I was pleased with the results.

Right Front

Right Rear
Old 04-21-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is always flawless Jim, looks great!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
oooooooooo shiney
ouch it blinded me
thats better
Old 04-21-2009, 08:44 AM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks really good jim. say, where can i buy this stuff??
Old 04-21-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
your truck is always flawless Jim, looks great!
Thanks Ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
oooooooooo shiney
ouch it blinded me
thats better
We have a saying in the Missile Shop. "A clean Missile is a happy Missile." I feel the same with my Tacoma!!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
looks really good jim. say, where can i buy this stuff??
You can get the stuff here:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-61-ad...age-spray.aspx

I've used there stuff for a couple of years now and use nothing but their stuff now, they make kick ass products. BTW, you can use this coupon code at checkout to knock-off 10% off your order: FUNLS1

If that code doesn't work then use these on this page:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/adamspolishes.com
Old 05-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
Inundated is on a distinguished road
Inundated's Tacoma Gallery
Another endorsement for Adams!

Love the stuff, their spray detailer is top notch as well.

The undercarriage stuff is good, but don't use it in your garage. It can be a bit slippery. I'm bummed that they discontinued their "in & out" spray. Worked great on the black trim.