Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Super White touch up paint

Old 04-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Super White touch up paint

Do the Autozone/Checker/NAPA type stores carry this touch up paint that will match, or is the dealer the only real source?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post
Do the Autozone/Checker/NAPA type stores carry this touch up paint that will match, or is the dealer the only real source?
I got mine at PepBoys and it matches great.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
O'Reilys and Advanced Auto has them too! I bought mine at pep boys and well it does match good! if you want pics. to show ya just tell me ill be more then glad to go outside and take some for you to see
Old 04-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
O'Reilys and Advanced Auto has them too! I bought mine at pep boys and well it does match good! if you want pics. to show ya just tell me ill be more then glad to go outside and take some for you to see

Sent you a pm.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #7

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
wal-mart has it also...it even says TOYOTA super white.
Now you're talking. They're right around the corner.

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
Tacomasapper is on a distinguished road

Army: combat engineer
Tacomasapper's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, I will be doing a small project this weekend doing a little plasti dip and painting on my front grille area, as well as tinting out the the taillights, this is the start of me building up my little 2.7L taco into a true storm trooper beast. Will post pics of before during and after.