Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

OOOH, I Fu@#$d Up!!

Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
OOOH, I Fu@#$d Up!!

Well, I went and did it. I couldnt take the little spot of chrome showing after I did my BHLM a couple weeks ago. So, I took it all apart today and at the last second decided to do a RHLM (just shoot me now). So, I painted them with Carnival Red (Rustoleum) and to my surprise they looked pretty good (at first). Once they cured for a couple hours, I installed them and OH, HELL. I am so humiliated, I can't even bear to post a pic. I ran out of daylight or I would have removed them. To all who are considering this MOD........DO NOT...I REPEAT... DO NOT DO IT!! It looks like shit.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I did mine with crylon fusion white and it turned out great...did the colors just cure mismatched?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery

cant be that bad
Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ok read my signature and if he can own up to that...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
It looks like my truck has pink eye!!!

give it eyelids and you could go for the squinty high look

but seriously...

Old 04-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Maybe a few drops of visine?? Sorry.
thats good sorry
Old 04-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
come on, they were fine. you decided to mess with them, not the mods fault.....
Old 04-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
does it look pink like reverse lights on 05 tacomas or on a 07 rav4? bugs me, lol
Old 04-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry, send me the bullbar & the lights will look amazing, lol. Do over on aisle 9.........maybe on a red truck but...........
Old 04-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #17
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Ok. Here are some pics, I took these with my cell. Remember, I warned you.

hahah jk
Old 04-29-2009, 06:11 AM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!

I give you credit on trying something different.