Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

This is the wife...and I need help!

Old 05-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
This is the wife...and I need help!

Hey guys, so this is ztx1000's wife, my husband is at bootcamp right now and I need to buy seat covers for our truck...where should I go? I have bought 6 different seat covers from Bi-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Fred Meyers and NONE of them fit our seats. The crease at the bottom of the seat is about 8 inches too high on the seat...I went to our local Toyota dealership and they wanted $160 per row for the custom fit seat covers - is that normal? Should I buy those? Help!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the wet oakol group buy going on! They are by far the best seat covers you can get!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 05-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Check the wet okole link in my signature, they are expensive but Awesomeeeeeee!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you can afford it, Wet Okole makes a pretty nice set up. I believe they are around $230 a pair (front 1 pair, back 2 pair) and there is the start of a group buy, they need to try to get 100 people to get it rolling, http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...xhaust-gb.html hope this helps. Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Edit: Damn too late. oh well it took me too long so i'm leaving it lol
Old 05-02-2009, 05:39 AM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Yeah...You can expect to pay a pretty decent bit for great seat covers...Wet Okole if you like neoprene or rufftuff for other materials.
There is the group buy for discounted pricing going on for the WO covers that was linked already.

The covers you get a AAP or PepBoys or Walmart suck....They are covers and they make bad seats look better...but they just don't hold up and they tend not to fit...either they just don't fit at all...or they are loose and baggy on the seat.

Best of luck making your decision!!
Old 05-02-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
trd seat cover are expensive but for me are the best ,fix and long live aoke better quality and more$$$$