Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Just finished Satoshi

Old 05-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished Satoshi...with updates

Whew! That was a chore. I just finished my Satoshi grill. I used an aluminum sheet I found at Lowe's for $38. It has a bunch of holes punched into it in different designs. Looks pretty cool. I did have some fuss getting the Bondo to stay smooth, it kept wanting to get little divets in it. I finally got it sanded out pretty smooth. Just out of curiousity, how well does Bondo adhere to itself? Anyway, here are a couple pics. You can see a couple little paint touch ups here and there but overall it looks pretty cool. Next it to move the horns and paint the radiator.

Oh, and you can see where I fixed my RHLM back to the BHLM.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good job!
Old 05-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
dude that looks sick, i just have to get the balls up to take a dremel to my grill
Old 05-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very nice.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
looking good!
Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
good job man, come do mine now!
Old 05-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I have a definite case of Tacoyotomania.... and it is getting worse...
haha!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. i really have to get motivated to do my grille