Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

How do you dry your truck?

View Poll Results: How do you dry off your truck?
Absorber 847 46.31%
Cotton Towel 469 25.64%
Air dry 362 19.79%
ShamWOW 151 8.26%
Voters: 1829. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
How do you dry your truck?

Old 05-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
recently got some shamwows there ok, like the waffle towels better though

"your going love my nuts"
Old 05-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
i just hit the interstate and haul ass
Old 05-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
shammy, leaf blower for cracks, and then shammy the water that runs out.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
haha leaf blower... Havent heard that before
Old 05-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Absorber. Fuck Shamwow. Absorber was around years before Shamwow. The Absorber has served me well for over 9 years, I'll never use anythng else.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
where did you get your absorber from?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AutoZone. It's not too expensive.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Armor All MicroFiber towels.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Absorber. Fuck Shamwow. Absorber was around years before Shamwow. The Absorber has served me well for over 9 years, I'll never use anythng else.
Couldnt have been better said.

I have two about to be three
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
where did you get your absorber from?
Walmart Pepboys etc
Old 05-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #12
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Couldnt have been better said.

I have two about to be three
I'm refusing to vote until you disassociate Absorber from Shamwow.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm refusing to vote until you disassociate Absorber from Shamwow.
haha ok how do I do that?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #15
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
haha ok how do I do that?
You got me. If you can't edit the poll yourself, ask a Mod to do it.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got me. If you can't edit the poll yourself, ask a Mod to do it.
Ok will do. Give me a minute
Old 05-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #17
mike-srt4 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 98-02 2nd Bn, 6th Mar, 2nd Mar Div
mike-srt4's Tacoma Gallery
Electric leaf blower!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I just use those thin blue shammys they sell at the car wash place that's in the vending machines. I think they are like $.75 cents each so not bad at all. You can use them a good number of times but after a while they thin out and start to tear. They work great though!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I just use those thin blue shammys they sell at the car wash place that's in the vending machines. I think they are like $.75 cents each so not bad at all. You can use them a good number of times but after a while they thin out and start to tear. They work great though!
Thats only where you live though just kidding.

Hey anything works

Products Discussed in this Thread