1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Paint Chip Ideas

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Sega369, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Feb 3, 2015 at 9:27 AM
    Sega369

Sega369 [OP] Member

Member:
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma SR5 TRD
    Hey dudes.

I know this has been addressed but I cant find a topic that's a 100% match up with my dilemma.

Long story short my moms backed up into my truck the other day -_-. Left a big paint chip right under the rear tail lights. Didn't scratch it, but rather took a chunk out of the paint. I mean it took off the paint, primer, and everything. Right down to the metal. I'm looking for the most cost efficient way to fix this. Would like to do it myself rather than taking to a body shop and getting raped. not really worried about it being cosmetically beautiful, but rather avoid the inevitable rust. I can see rust forming after everytime it rains, I've just been rubbing it off with my finger. FIY my truck is black. Thanks. Will post pics in a bit.

2. Feb 3, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    TacoGlenn

TacoGlenn Nobody Makes a Monkey Outta Me!

Member:
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGMAC 2.7L SR5
    Hellwig 1251's, Leer 122, Kahtec smart stop delay flashing 3rd brake light, de-chromed, de-badged, WeatherTech mats, WeatherTech side window deflectors,

Products Discussed in

To Top