Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

First wash and wax of the year

Old 05-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
First wash and wax of the year

If the weather holds, I'll be giving the truck a thorough cleaning, getting it ready for the up coming summer. The insides are not too bad but the driver area where my feet are is a real mess. I'm still old school and use the green Turtle Wax, I know it's a pita, but it works great, and is very low cost. I'll also change the oil and lube it, and replace air filter. Maybe next week, it's new plugs, wires, and front end alignment if need be.