Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Debadged and washed

Old 05-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Debadged and washed

I had a 4 day weekend so it was time to her cleaned up. I debadged the tailgate and doors. I left the TRD stickers for now but I think they will also go. Then I washed, Clayed (could not believe how dirty the tailgate was), spot treated with Meguiar's Ultimate Compound to remove minor scratches and small rust colored spots and then two coats of Meguiar's NXT 2.0. Now I hear they are calling for rain tomorrow, just my luck.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry, I should have made the pictures a little bigger
Old 05-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
I think you need some bigger pics I couldn't see all the details.

Looks good BTW.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
had to look at it peice by peice but it looks good man
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man. I would keep the TRD decals though. Theyre different
Old 05-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man, how is the 2wd in the MI winters? Damn I miss the snow in MI.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin sharp!!! I need to stop being lazy and wax it... so much work though lol
Old 05-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
I am the Sofa King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Truck looks good man, how is the 2wd in the MI winters? Damn I miss the snow in MI.
You know I was worried about that when I bought the truck seeing as I was coming off of two previous 4x4 trucks but with a little bit of weight in the bed and skill in the head I did just fine. I live in lower Michigan, just south of Lansing, so we don't get a ton of snow. My dad has always driven a two wheel drive truck so I figured if can do it so can I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Looks nice and clean, think I might de-badge also.
It only took about an hour but my thumb nail still hurts from peeling off all that "tape". 30lb fishing line and WD40.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks great. I just bought a claybar kit yesterday, planned on doing it today but its been raining