LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

SunTek Tint

Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
SunTek Tint

Anyone used it? is it good?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Inundated is on a distinguished road
Inundated's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of it... I just did Huper Optik all around (including windshield) Heat reduction rocks!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ive never heard of that either.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Ive never heard of that either.
Huper is somewhat of a premium ceramic window tint. A bit on the pricey side, but IMHO well worth it.

I paid $550 for all windows , but I'd expect it to be a bit higher. This is the 6th car I've had done at this shop, so he cut me a little break.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I got SunTek on my Mazda, the guy didn't do the best job of installing it so there's a few lint bubbles but nothing major. Overall it's good tint for the price...just stick with darker stuff, I got 70% up front and it looks purple when you look through it. I paid $185-200 for the rear 5 and was dissatisfied with the hatch window he gave me the front two window for free but never did anything to fix the hatch window.

I've included a few pics for yee!

(18% on the rear 5 btw)
Attached Thumbnails
SunTek Tint-left-tint.jpg   SunTek Tint-rear-left-quarter-tint.jpg   SunTek Tint-right-side-tint.jpg   SunTek Tint-dscn1681.jpg   SunTek Tint-dscn1689.jpg  

Old 05-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thats actually really dark. The guy quoted me for the two front for $70
Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #7
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
i got my tint for 150 access cab with lifetime warranty
i think it was LLumar ?? something like that

"its the best tint out their"

and they did a good job

give them a call you could get the info of what they use

(760) 722-8711
Digital Audio Sound
Old 05-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
Huper is somewhat of a premium ceramic window tint. A bit on the pricey side, but IMHO well worth it.

I paid $550 for all windows , but I'd expect it to be a bit higher. This is the 6th car I've had done at this shop, so he cut me a little break.
HOLY SHIT- 550 for tints!! That shit better be like air conditioning or some shit....That's INSANE!!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
HOLY SHIT- 550 for tints!! That shit better be like air conditioning or some shit....That's INSANE!!
Like I wrote, I've done it to six cars now. I'm a strong believer in buying top quality when the cost is justified. Ceramic tint (in my book) has no equal.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #10
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Thats actually really dark. The guy quoted me for the two front for $70
Actually I just found the receipt, it was $250 for the back 5 and the front 2 free. yikes.

70 sounds pretty good though.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
Like I wrote, I've done it to six cars now. I'm a strong believer in buying top quality when the cost is justified. Ceramic tint (in my book) has no equal.
I guess I'd have to check out the fruits of tint like that- I've never been in an area that was so hot to need it. Can I get a ride??