LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

shell accessories !?!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
shell accessories !?!

k so buddy found a shell off the side of road, missing back window and little banged up but gave it to me foe FREE cuz it fits PERFECT! - Do any of you that have shells have stuff in them? like lights? speakers? other ?
- I dont really like the look of shells but free is free and i like the idea behind them, but anyone really done anything else in or to their's?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
I Know! try tellin my F'k'n camera that! it wont save pictures to the card any more! but back to this thread , my shell is STOCK, PLAIN , normal so no true piont of needing pics of mine, I want pictures of YOURS and what all if you have done anythin to them!