Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

just bedlined my flares and bumper

Old 05-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
foxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura about
Marines: mals 13 airframes
Name: doug
foxracinfor20's Tacoma Gallery
just bedlined my flares and bumper

since my bumper started to peel and my flares were scratched all to hell i just got done hercullining my flares and bumpers what s everyone think
Attached Thumbnails
just bedlined my flares and bumper-dsci0012.jpg   just bedlined my flares and bumper-dsci0013.jpg   just bedlined my flares and bumper-dsci0022.jpg   just bedlined my flares and bumper-dsci0003.jpg  
Old 05-30-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Your spare tire is tiny.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxracinfor20 View Post
rhino is done by a professional herculiner is like 30 buck s at local auto parts and is do it your self
Spray can?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #8
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
It looks good. I like it.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!

What did you do to the chrome before you lined the bumper to make it stick?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
foxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxracinfor20 has a spectacular aura about
Marines: mals 13 airframes
Name: doug
foxracinfor20's Tacoma Gallery
it was not chrome it was the painted sport bumper
i think you prolly have to prime it first after u rough up the chrome some how
Old 05-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry! Didn't notice it said Sport in the pictures.

Looks good!