Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Driven Auto Detail gets local newspaper coverage!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Resident Detailer
mShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mShu7's Tacoma Gallery
Driven Auto Detail gets local newspaper coverage!

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this with all of you. I was fortunate enough to get some local newspaper coverage recently and the story made Saturday's paper. I've already had a handful of calls and booked a few appointments by people who saw the article. I feel really honored that I was able to get this kind of coverage.

http://www.flyergroup.com/archivesea...141125329.html
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff man!! Good stuff...... Makes me wanna go wash my taco and make it shine.

Keep up the good work !!

Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I wish I could just quit my job and go do something like this that I actually enjoy. Congrats on following your passion.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sharp! Congrats!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ive though about doing the same thing. Theres good money in it
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
Resident Detailer
mShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mShu7's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!