LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Sticky Radio & CD player

Old 06-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
bmxmom is on a distinguished road
bmxmom's Tacoma Gallery
Question Sticky Radio Buttons

I recently lent my vechicle to my son. He was out with some of his friends. One of his friends got mad at him & through a coke at him, & it splattered everywhere. Now my radio buttons stick, the celling is spotted with coke. How can i get the radio buttons to unstick and clean the inside roof? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW. for the buttons, get a rag of hot water and just go over it, hot water takes away sticky coke stuff. for the roof, club soda or shampoo that ish
Old 06-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
bmxmom is on a distinguished road
bmxmom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I will try it. Boys will be Boys I guess. I think I will let son clean it.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxmom View Post
Thanks I will try it. Boys will be Boys I guess. I think I will let son clean it.
hell yea u better get his ass to cleaning!! it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes