Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

touch up pen

Old 06-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb touch up pen

I bought a Dupli-Color touch up pen at Wal-Mart of all places... Its GM's Indigo Blue Met.

Perfect match

If anyone else has a color from another manufacturer that matches our Tacomas color put it here.

This can be the color swatch thread
Old 06-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i just use whiteout..lol
Old 06-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i just use whiteout..lol
haha it works!

temporarily
Old 06-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
yup..I had a touchup bottle from the bodyshop, but it dried out
Old 06-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
yup..I had a touchup bottle from the bodyshop, but it dried out
How do you touch up scratches?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i can never find any touch up paint for my impulse red. might have to order some online i guess?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
i can never find any touch up paint for my impulse red. might have to order some online i guess?
go to a walmart... its probably a Ford color haha
Old 06-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
How do you touch up scratches?
i can usually buff them out
Old 06-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
autozone sells those touch up pens from duplicolor. even has the oem paint name on em to i believe.
I knew they had them... I was just to lazy to cross Auburn's busiest street(where the Autozone is)
Old 06-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
lol. i dont know if you guys have one but there is a 24/7 autozone by my place. saves me from being bored at night. lol AND its never busy because everyone else is in bed
Nope we dont have one.... We probably will eventually.

Auburn is growing like nothing I've ever seen. It's incredible
Old 06-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
The dealer gave me a touch up pen with toyota paint in it.
gave you? how did that happen?

Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
toyota gave me one to.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I was just to lazy to cross Auburn's busiest street(where the Autozone is)

Scared youll get run over by a mule cart?
Old 06-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Were they out of toyota colors?
All they had for Import Vehicles was Super White II
Old 06-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Scared youll get run over by a mule cart?
No cows and pigs (Not you Jeff)
Old 06-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #20
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
damn, gonna have to ask my dealer if he will "give me" a touch up pen.