Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Monster Energy Decals

Old 06-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Monster Energy Decals

I want to get a cool monster energy decal for my taco back window after i get it tinted, but they dont really sell them, anybody got any decals on there tacos, post up pics
Old 06-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
why do u want/like a monster decal? just asking because i see a bunch of bro trucks out here in socal with them and always asked myself why'd they put a energy drink sticker
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
why do u want/like a monster decal? just asking because i see a bunch of bro trucks out here in socal with them and always asked myself why'd they put a energy drink sticker
I think that too... WTH?

To the OP, if you PM user "sockmonkey" I'm sure he'd be more than happy to make you one.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
This might work...

http://www.locomx.com/Monster-Energy...ickers-new.htm
Old 06-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a giant one on the front doors to look like ur sponsored
Old 06-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i like the clawed symbol, thats all, get flats at them at costco and idk, best energy drink
Old 06-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Monster Energy Drinks decals = so BRO..
Old 06-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My friend Tyler has a decent sized monster decal on his window. all the ones on his truck were custom made by a friend of his that does graphics
Old 06-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i thought it be cool, but im starting to agree that its wayy to bro for me to handle haha. it'd be pretty bro. thank you kenny650
Old 06-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #12
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
rockstars... yummy .. just the punch+energy ones. hehe i get boxes of em for my store fridge and stickers

Mt Dew AMP Is the best engergy Drink .. Taste Wise .. atleast..
Old 06-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #13
Nate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nate
Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
imo its only kinda bro if you were a real bro you would drive one of thease
Old 06-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i heard those 5 hour energies are good in the energy sense
Old 06-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
Nate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the rough

Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
have you guys ever herd of V.I.P. Energy??
Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 PM   #17

Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
mt dew is also good no doubt. ... btw does that giant f-250 have fiberglass fenders? what the hell for? ahahha

its a bro truck there doesnt need to be a reason
Old 06-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #18
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out of the loop, what exactly makes one a "bro"?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Mt Dew AMP Is the best engergy Drink .. Taste Wise .. atleast..
Totally! Orange ones FTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i heard those 5 hour energies are good in the energy sense
I like em. I usually keep one or 2 in the console in my truck so I can down one if I get drowsy on long drives. The orange ones taste way better than the berry ones though.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
I'm out of the loop, what exactly makes one a "bro"?
1. BRO

a usually white young male, found commonly in places like san bernardino county in california, as well as orange county. always, without exception, drive big lifted trucks, often white. has the name of their crew or whatever in big white letters on their back window (ie, "skin", "metal mulisha". wear: trucker hats off center, plug earrings, sunglasses, wife beater shirt or no shirt, sagging dickies shorts, high black socks, skater shoes or those black corduroy slipper things, have a lot of tatoos of things like stars.

2. BRO

Stupid white trash guys in the 909 with lifted trucks, wife beaters, shitty music (usually the most popular rap, hardcore, and nowadays emo) ugly girlfriends, ugly hair, mouths constantly open, retarded as all get up, have no common sense, think its cool to park half on the curb half off, put Flowmaster exhausts on Nissan Hardbodies and Toyota longbeds, don't realize that a huge lift job and giant tires fucks up your gears, which in turn equals less power. ****.

clothes-
-wear hates at an angle with the visor part fliped up. sometimes have a sign or symbol on it.
-wear skin and no fear shirts.
-jerseys, bandannas, or no shirt at all.
-generaly dress in all black.
-wear big rings, have plugs.
-ussualy seen in the OC, Califronia area.
-use the west side sign more often then needed.
-ussualy seen with black spiked hair.
-into metal mulisha
-wear sunglasses
-kind of in to them selfs

-interests
dirt bikes. smoking. drinking. weed. girls.

they dont really care about much. they Normally want to start something or get into a fight. puff there chest up to look bigger and/or tougher.