Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

damint..coffee and carpet dont match

Old 06-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damint..coffee and carpet dont match

SOO..as usual i go to wawa for a 24oz cup of coffee in the AM. guess i lost my grip on the cup as i was putting it into my truck, and about 1/3 of the big cup spilled onto my carpet, and between the seats(thank GOD I have the wet okles)

I was hoping that I could not have to shampoo the interior this year before Carlisle Atn's in a little over 1.5 months So now i gotta take out the seats and all that good stuff, cuz it smells like hazlenut now

damnit damnit damnit
Old 06-16-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I was hoping that I could not have to shampoo the interior this year before Carlisle Atn's in a little over 1.5 months So now i gotta take out the seats and all that good stuff, cuz it smells like hazlenut now

damnit damnit damnit
All I can think of is an Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where carl explains to shake how he has the people that clean his car put cocobutter scent inside so that prostitutes don't feel like it is a death trap.