Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Father's Day

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
wahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of light
wahchile's Tacoma Gallery
Father's Day

So my wife wants to get me something for about $40 for father's day, and I figured I'd get something to clean my truck. Which of these should I get?

Gilmour foam gun:

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-75QGFM...5025684&sr=8-1

A grit guard, a new wash mitt, and a firehose nozzle:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-397-a...-wash-pad.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-56-ad...et-insert.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-49-ad...ay-nozzle.aspx
Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
get the gun
X2.. Never seen it before, But Us Arizonans LOVE the guns!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:25 AM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
gun for sure
Old 06-16-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
wahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of light
well that was easy, thanks guys.

Are you using the gun more for a prewash, or do you actually go from a 2 bucket system to one and use the gun as the wash bucket?
Old 06-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
get an absorber!
Old 06-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
get an absorber!
I already have one of those, you're talking about the chamois right?

Products Discussed in this Thread