Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Badges.... White or black?

Old 06-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
2006_TOY_TACO is on a distinguished road

2006_TOY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Badges.... White or black?

White 2006 taco w/ black rims... Can't decide whether to do white or black badges. I'm leaning towards black to match the rims... But maybe white to match the paint? Any opinions? Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
id say black especially on a white truck, make em stand out not blend in
Old 06-23-2009, 06:05 AM   #4
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
black on white for sure.

I have never seen white on white...probably because you would never see it!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #5
2006_TOY_TACO is on a distinguished road

2006_TOY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
black on white for sure.

I have never seen white on white...probably because you would never see it!

I was thinking the white on white because i have see others like black on black....blue on blue....and red on red. Just an Idea. Thanks for your input though.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:51 AM   #7
stuck on stupid
drunkaholic is on a distinguished road

drunkaholic's Tacoma Gallery
white on white would look mean, but if the dirt gets stuck in between the cracks it would be real easy to see
Old 06-28-2009, 07:12 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Black...it looks so sic!