Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Broken arm rest latch

Old 07-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Broken arm rest latch

So I get into my center console to get my cd's out and when I go to close it the damn push button latch comes flying out at my head lol. I found the little spring but nothing else. There doesn't seem to be any rough edges to give an impression thats it broken though. Any ideas on how to fix it w/o going to the stealer...opp's! I meant "dealer" I'll post pics if that will help!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Found this... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ch-repair.html

I ended up using a spring from a pen, then fitted parts of a tooth pick in there with some glue to create the part that broke so it wouldn't fly out. Did it over a year ago and still works
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
Found this... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ch-repair.html

I ended up using a spring from a pen, then fitted parts of a tooth pick in there with some glue to create the part that broke so it wouldn't fly out. Did it over a year ago and still works
If this doesn't work for you, try this link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...art-out-6.html

He is parting out his wrecked truck.