Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Yota Devil Sticker

View Poll Results: Would you buy the STICKER
YES 35 66.04%
not for me 18 33.96%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Yota Devil Sticker

STICKER IN IMAGE : YES you'd buy one / NO you wouldn't
[/url][/IMG]
NOT SURE OF PRICE YET, wanna see if worth my while to mass make these 1st so please say!
options if i DID ( bein key word ) :
- comes in about 20 different colors
- can be just the logo plain, shaddowed, outlined
CAN BE CUSTOMIZED!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
STICKER IN IMAGE : YES you'd buy one / NO you wouldn't
[/url][/IMG]
NOT SURE OF PRICE YET, wanna see if worth my while to mass make these 1st so please say!
options if i DID ( bein key word ) :
- comes in about 20 different colors
- can be just the logo plain, shaddowed, outlined
CAN BE CUSTOMIZED!!!
image fail.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Like it. Yes.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellocafe View Post
Like it. Yes.
Like what it dosent exist....
Old 07-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go...

Old 07-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

What about size? Could we get is smaller or larger? I might be intrested...
Old 07-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
search on ebay..Im sure you can find them there
Old 07-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #9

Roger doger....... appreciate it
Old 07-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #10
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
only if it will fit in the center or my sliding window and i can get white and lime green
Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #11
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't sockmonkey do stickers like that?
Old 07-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
I'd hit it
Old 07-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post

Mine looks like this one--don't have a pic yet. Sockmonkey did mine and he does an awesome job. He can do it in color/colors as well. Just pm him and you guys can work it out. I love mine. SockMonkey Rocks!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
willing to.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
Raider is an unknown quantity at this point
Army: G5 Gunnery Officer 14th. Field Artillery SANDF
Raider's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get one about 3" across - can someone post me two??? - pref in black.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:46 AM   #16
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Where can I get one about 3" across - can someone post me two??? - pref in black.
pm sockmonkey--he can give you prices, etc. Info/link on the Home page under vendors.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #17
Raider is an unknown quantity at this point
Army: G5 Gunnery Officer 14th. Field Artillery SANDF
Raider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
pm sockmonkey--he can give you prices, etc. Info/link on the Home page under vendors.
Yes I did PM him - the problem is with the payment can't get money order from here so no worries will try and find something here.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #18
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'd definitely be interested in one the same size as the one in Socolax91 but with black instead of white with the red shadow!!!! let me know if you make them and can get me one. definitely would like to have about 3 of 'em as long as you don't go crazy with the price.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i have one on my truck and on my camper shell