Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

After a Thorough Detailing...

Old 07-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
After a Thorough Detailing...

I think she looks pretty good. I did notice my first door ding though

After a Thorough Detailing...-tacoma-driver-front.jpg

After a Thorough Detailing...-tacoma-driver-side-.jpg

After a Thorough Detailing...-tacoma-tailgate-close-up.jpg
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the fact that everytime i wash my truck i seem to find a new little ding or scratch..... it SUCKS..... but good lookin rig man
Old 07-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck indeed! yes... idiots who ding my doors *cringe* I usually park away from everyone - extra exercise and the idiots who like to kick their doors open are too lazy to walk the extra few steps!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice!

I just had my dings pulled.

Only cost me $80 to pull two. Not too bad. You can't even tell.

I'm parking in the back of the parking lot from now on.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck, looks clean.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

I should look into the dent removal. I've heard they usually come out looking good.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya on the dings

Everytime I wash mine is see more dings scratches and I to park far far away.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! i wish manufacturers could fix the orange peel looking paint though
Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
Member Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
nice truck! i wish manufacturers could fix the orange peel looking paint though
I totally agree. I've considered color sanding but it's brand new and I don't want to mess the paint up.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
phil750 is on a distinguished road
phil750's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ride......but of course i'm kinda partial, got one just like it....lol
Old 09-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRogue View Post
Nice truck indeed! yes... idiots who ding my doors *cringe* I usually park away from everyone - extra exercise and the idiots who like to kick their doors open are too lazy to walk the extra few steps!
I agree! Parking far away from everyone is the way to go!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #12
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Nice job!
...park far far away...
Old 09-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #13
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed...parking as far away from everyone else is always a must! I swear by it.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Until the person with the worst car in the parking lot parks next to you a mile out.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
Member Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Until the person with the worst car in the parking lot parks next to you a mile out.
This always happens to me too! Maybe they just want to get a better look at the best looking car in the lot!