Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Where to buy FJ Toyota Emblem

Old 08-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy FJ Toyota Emblem

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good place, preferably the cheapest place, to get a 40 series FJ front grill toyota emblem. I am in the market for one as I am about to do my satoshi.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen some ebay auctions, and another guy on here posted a thread a couple weeks ago that had a wholesale site that sold them at a reasonably cheap price. Had about 6 different emblems you could choose from. Let me see if I can find the thread.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
thanks I had seen this site but I dont think they have any in stock, there seems to be no add to cart button near the emblems I am looking for.

If anyone has had any luck finding these anywhere please let me know about your transaction. I have found a couple places that sell them but I dont want to send my money to some random company in a different country unless I know they are legit.