LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Orders

Old 10-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #21
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait
Old 11-01-2009, 07:45 AM   #22
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
i still havent gotten my tracking # yet is anybody else still waiting as well?
I sent them an email yesterday and heard nothing back yet. I ordered first thing that initial day (literally right as they opened lol)...so its a little frustrating to hear people getting tracking numbers when I know I was one of the first ones to call in.

Ah well...soon enough.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #23
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
call them and ask. I called one lady on thursday and she told me 3 weeks. I called back yesterday and they told me they are ready and I can pick up whenever.

They might have shipped and not told you...just double check
Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
nermalgod is a jewel in the roughnermalgod is a jewel in the roughnermalgod is a jewel in the rough
nermalgod's Tacoma Gallery
wetsuit smell

Shortly I'll be receiving my covers from the group buy, but I have a question about the smell. Everyone is so excited to get their covers and install them, is anyone taking them out of the package and letting them air out before installation? Wouldn't they air out quicker in well ventilated area compared to the enclosed cabs? Just wondering.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:08 AM   #25
Timberlicious
TimberT is on a distinguished road

TimberT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo765 View Post

Wow, those light grays with black piping are sweet!
Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #26
shorty will become famous soon enoughshorty will become famous soon enough
shorty's Tacoma Gallery
Charcoal Grey with black piping - made slightly lighter by the flash for sure.

Wet Okole Group Buy Orders-truck96.jpg
Wet Okole Group Buy Orders-truck85.jpg
Old 11-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #27
jilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud of

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET, looks great! Mine should be here tomorrow!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #28
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post

Attachment 39549
Attachment 39548
Those look damb good!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #29
RussBow6 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Russ
RussBow6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RussBow6
i'm still waiting on my # too. i'll give them till the end of the week then start bugging em

dysfunc- those covers look throwback and awesome. we'll done sir
Old 11-02-2009, 06:04 AM   #30
Furb is on a distinguished road
Furb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
I sent them an email yesterday and heard nothing back yet. I ordered first thing that initial day (literally right as they opened lol)...so its a little frustrating to hear people getting tracking numbers when I know I was one of the first ones to call in.

Ah well...soon enough.
same here...I called about 20 minutes after they opened on the first day and haven't heard anything. I did get a logo added which adds 4 days, but still hoped to hear something. The only thing that worries me is the guy who took my order seemed confused when I kept telling him I had the TRD "sport" seats and they even called me back a week or so later to ask more questions about what style of seat I had. Hope they get it right.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #31
Furb is on a distinguished road
Furb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post

Attachment 39549
Attachment 39548
Nice! I got the same exact color/piping combo except with the TRD logo on black
Old 11-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #32
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
i still havent gotten my tracking # yet is anybody else still waiting as well?
still waiting on contact
Old 11-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #33
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furb View Post
same here...I called about 20 minutes after they opened on the first day and haven't heard anything. I did get a logo added which adds 4 days, but still hoped to hear something. The only thing that worries me is the guy who took my order seemed confused when I kept telling him I had the TRD "sport" seats and they even called me back a week or so later to ask more questions about what style of seat I had. Hope they get it right.
I had the same thing happen to me when I spoke to someone there. Turns out they had to call me back because they forgot to add the cost of all the piping in my order and completley forgot to ask if I wanted the piping in the fronts, backs, or both and only thought I wanted in the front. I too am hoping that the right ones come to me.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #34
jilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud of

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery

Finally! I love them. Only got the fronts on got dark on me
Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #35

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #36
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly07 View Post

Lovin the piping on those. How was install for you??
Old 11-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #37

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
Like putting a condom on Godzilla!!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #38
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Haha those all look so awesome, can't wait until I get mine!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #39
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
For you guys with the double cabs.
What option did you chose for the rear seat style on the webpage? I assume option 4 (60-40 bench). but my middle section don't fold down they way they show in he picture. http://www.wetokole.com/TOYTACR.html Thanks guys
Old 11-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #40
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly07 View Post
Like putting a condom on Godzilla!!
The best part about this statement is that it implies you have basis for comparison.

Lookin' good there. Can't wait for mine, mainly for interior protection.