Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Orders

Old 01-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #162
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if there will be another group buy in the next xx amount of months? i just traded in my 06 for a 2010 and i need a new front set...i'm not in a hurry but i was curious what the odds would be of another group buy before i dish out full price for a new set
Old 01-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #163
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacosport View Post
Anyone know if there will be another group buy in the next xx amount of months? i just traded in my 06 for a 2010 and i need a new front set...i'm not in a hurry but i was curious what the odds would be of another group buy before i dish out full price for a new set
When I talked to Steve, WO, about my concerns with the heat he told me that group buys only happen during the slow season. I guess that we are coming up on a slow season now as they stay very busy during the summer. His concerns were that during a busy season WO could not service the group buy customers in a timely manner.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #164
jantolov is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jantolov's Tacoma Gallery
If the slow season is coming up.... does that mean another group buy could get rolling? I am ready to buy some seat covers and am willing to wait if a GB happens soon.

These covers look great.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #165
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
wow. they look amazing! where can they be bought? how much?
Old 02-06-2010, 03:36 AM   #166
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I am taking advantage of the new group buy going on right now
I'm getting both the front and rear seat covers for my 09 double cab.
What kind of questions are they going to ask when I call them up? It is the same ones as on the webpage?

I'm just trying to be prepared so I don't sound like a fool if they ask something I don't know. Thanks
Old 02-06-2010, 03:49 AM   #167
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
theyll ask if you have airbags in your seats, if you have child carseat hooks in the rear, if you have sport bucket seats or regular, and your year and model. John will post a list of things you need to know before you call, so dont worry.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #168
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
oh thats perfect. Thanks so much.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #169
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
theyll ask if you have airbags in your seats, if you have child carseat hooks in the rear, if you have sport bucket seats or regular, and your year and model. John will post a list of things you need to know before you call, so dont worry.
I will

Hey whats the best matching center color? Charcoal or dark grey?