Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Orders

Old 10-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Group Buy Orders

These things are awesome. They definitely add some cushion to your seats and make it a bit more comfy. The first picture shows an outline of where the logo was put on but its extremely exaggerated, I can barely see it on my truck. I think the flash brought out the outline.

As people have mentioned previously, the seats smell like wet suits. I hate the smell but its only a matter of time before the smell goes away. I may try using some febreeze to get rid of the smell. Awesome covers though!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah!....I cant wait for mine!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 10-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
jilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud of

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
They look great!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
scrtsql is on a distinguished road

scrtsql's Tacoma Gallery
really nice
Old 10-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
12secrd is a jewel in the rough12secrd is a jewel in the rough12secrd is a jewel in the rough
12secrd's Tacoma Gallery
How was the install?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12secrd View Post
How was the install?
Super easy. I sat and read a magazine while they installed them.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Super easy. I sat and read a magazine while they installed them.
Do they make house calls to the east coast?
Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Do they make house calls to the east coast?
No house calls. You cant get them installed at their locations in Hawaii or SoCal.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:57 AM   #10
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
LOL nice reply.

THX for the pic with the map pockets. I am glad I ordered that option. I also ordered the heated seat option and plan on doing a custom switch install.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
jaybo765 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jaybo765's Tacoma Gallery

Installed my covers this morning light grey with black full piping.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #12
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post

These things are awesome. They definitely add some cushion to your seats and make it a bit more comfy. The first picture shows an outline of where the logo was put on but its extremely exaggerated, I can barely see it on my truck. I think the flash brought out the outline.

As people have mentioned previously, the seats smell like wet suits. I hate the smell but its only a matter of time before the smell goes away. I may try using some febreeze to get rid of the smell. Awesome covers though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo765 View Post

Very nice...I am debating on which color to get now...
Old 10-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo765 View Post

Wow those look really nice. That would DEFINITELY be my next color combo if I wasn't always in the dirt. Nice!
Old 10-30-2009, 07:03 AM   #14
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Jaybo.....I ordered your exact combo for the fronts....Thank you so much for posting pics.... They look incredible! Will you let me know if you have any issues with them (staining,tears...etc.)? I am even more excited about mine now..... Any tips for installing?

and once again..... You da man Funky Tard!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #15
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
jaybo765 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jaybo765's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
Dang Jaybo.....I ordered your exact combo for the fronts....Thank you so much for posting pics.... They look incredible! Will you let me know if you have any issues with them (staining,tears...etc.)? I am even more excited about mine now..... Any tips for installing?

and once again..... You da man Funky Tard!

I just got them so no issues with staining or tearing. Installation wasn't that bad but removing the front seats definately makes it a lot easier.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #17
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
damn dysfunctional those seat covers look classic. REAL NICE! great choice
Old 10-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #18
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
i still havent gotten my tracking # yet is anybody else still waiting as well?
Old 10-31-2009, 08:39 PM   #19
scrtsql is on a distinguished road

scrtsql's Tacoma Gallery
those are sharp seat covers
Old 10-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
i still havent gotten my tracking # yet is anybody else still waiting as well?
Me, but I was lazy and ordered on the 22nd, so I'm at the bottom of the stack. I'm in no hurry anyway.

Those light-greys sure look rather white, but I think it's flash glare.