Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Pics of my new Bushwacker cut-outs!!!

Old 11-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #21
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Denney View Post
Yes very! How much? Will they fit a single cab?
PM me with an offer. I'm pretty sure they will fit all the body styles. As long as it's an 01-04 Tacoma. Mine is a 2002 so if your truck is of the same body style, it should work.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #22
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
265's right now, but i got them before the lift, 285's to come for the next set,
are you running wheel spacers?
No. I don;t have wheel spacers but I REALLY need to get some. The 285s are a little too big so they rub on the UCA's and on the frame. I think a 1 inch wheel spacer should get rid of that problem though, but I want to get 2 inchers, at 120 for a set of 4, It's going to be my next mod.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:21 PM   #23
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i think they look good man ive got the same roll bars ha ha i got mine and the 4 kc's off craigslist for $150 lol there are some good deals on there.. i thought about gettin the cut outs for mine but the tires sit perfectly flush with the outside of the flare now i think they would match my wheels good sence the rockstars have the chrome bolts in them around the outside.. i just dont think i should until i get some half inch spacers..
Old 11-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #24

When you get your wheel spacers, you'll probably need the cut-outs if you don't want rocks shooting out of your tires and scratching the sides of the truck. I sure notice the difference now. I got tired of the rock problem and figured I could spend a little to resolve the issue.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #25

Bump

More input?
Old 11-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
i think they look good man ive got the same roll bars ha ha i got mine and the 4 kc's off craigslist for $150 lol there are some good deals on there...
Nice!!! I found my roll bar for $100 and then the lights in pairs for $50/pr. There's some VERY good deals available on CL.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dktaco View Post
Nice, but why is this in the detailing section?
That's a good question. But to be honest, I wasn't sure where else to put it.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
what kind are they? did you have to cut the fenders?
Old 12-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #30

They're Bushwacker Cut-Outs. You have to cut a little bit of the body on the bottom of the panel. It's not much and totally worth it if you're throwing a set of these on.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #31

Stock fender flares are sold FWIW...
Old 12-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great man.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:58 PM   #33

Thanks dude. I think the look better on the 1st gens than on the 2nd gens. Just my opinion. haha
Old 11-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #34
BeTacoma is on a distinguished road
BeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am considering attempting this mod. Was it as simple as taking the old one off, drilling holes where the old plastic clips were, then bolting on the flare? Or is there more too it?