Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Pics of my new Bushwacker cut-outs!!!

Old 11-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of my new Bushwacker cut-outs!!!

Here are a few pics of my new cut-outs...

Old 11-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Thanks dude. They're hands-down my favorite mod yet... I love 'em!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
BG04Taco is a jewel in the roughBG04Taco is a jewel in the roughBG04Taco is a jewel in the roughBG04Taco is a jewel in the rough

BG04Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very good! Do you think it would be better to black out the bolts?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
NICE!!!! looks good with the 'wackers
Old 11-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #6

Ya know... I was thinking about that and eventhough I'm taking ALL the chrome off my truck to go for the "murdered out" look, I want to leave the bolts the way they are because it makes the fenders stick out a little more, gives it a rugged look, and they match my wheels.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:06 AM   #7
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sweet they look good!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
you mentioned a week or so ago that we had the same wheels, well we have the same tires too haha and both of us have the center caps off
Old 11-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
you mentioned a week or so ago that we had the same wheels, well we have the same tires too haha and both of us have the center caps off
Are you running 285/75's too? That's awesome!!! Great minds think alike.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Looks awesome. I especially like your rollbar. Any more pics of that? Not that it really matter, just curious, but does it bolt to the bed or the frame?
I can take a bunch of pics and post them if you want. It bolts to the bed but the double verticle bars bolt on right above the frame. I picked it up off a guy who had it on craigslist. He wanted a hundred bucks for it. Can't argue with that.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USS John Paul Jones; Gas Turbine Technician Electrical 2nd Class (SW)
MooseTX82's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! They look specially good on the 1st gen Tacos IMO.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
I can take a bunch of pics and post them if you want. It bolts to the bed but the double verticle bars bolt on right above the frame. I picked it up off a guy who had it on craigslist. He wanted a hundred bucks for it. Can't argue with that.
Can't beat that. If you want to take the pics then sure, no obligation though. I wonder with it bolting over the frame if it serves as some protection.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Can't beat that. If you want to take the pics then sure, no obligation though. I wonder with it bolting over the frame if it serves as some protection.
In my opinion, that type of roll bar serves mostly as a light bar and for looks. If you really want protection from rolling over, I would go with either an internal roll cage or an exo cage. I'm thinking about throwing an internal cage in mine to protect my passengers. An exo cage would look a little lame on my truck because it's more of a daily driver than a trail rig.

I have only seen a couple 1st gen Tacomas with a roll bar and I think they look good. But, I have yet to see a 2nd gen with any kind of roll bar or light bar in the back. I don't think the regular toyota p/u roll bars would fit because they beds are wider in the 2nd gens than they are in the 1st gens. So I think you would have to get one custom made or find one out of a chevy or something that has a wider bed.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #16

Ya. I don't think double cabs look good with the roll bars.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #17
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What did you do with your old flares?
Old 11-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #18

I still have them. I was going to sell them on craigslist. Are you interested?
Old 11-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #19
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yes very! How much? Will they fit a single cab?
Old 11-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Are you running 285/75's too? That's awesome!!! Great minds think alike.
265's right now, but i got them before the lift, 285's to come for the next set,
are you running wheel spacers?