LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Pics of my new 2nd gen badges on my 1st gen.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of my new 2nd gen badges on my 1st gen.

These badges were donated to me by Surfsupl (very nice guy)...
I know they aren't in the correct positions, but that's what makes it MY custom rebadging.

Before the paint...

After the paint...

"TACOMA" on the door..

"TACOMA", "TOYOTA", "SR5" and "V6" on tailgate...

Tailgate...

Thanks again Surfsupl.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Thanks man. Glad to know i'm not the only person who thinks this was a good idea.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
God dammit!

I was going to do this like two weeks ago

But I like the clean look, so if I do it, it won't be for a while.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #6

Just start a thread asking to buy someone's old 2nd gen set. That's what I did and I was lucky to find a nice guy who gave them to me for free. He even paid for the shiping.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Nice man! No, I'm gonna just leave mine debadged for now. The clean look has grown on me.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Gary.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #9

I was thinking about leaving mine debadged too. But then I got to thinking and I decided to try something different. Turns out, I made a good choice.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post
Looks good Gary.
Thanks dude. Thats a pretty sweet sombrero you got there in your avitar. That would make a cool bumper sticker or window decal.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
sweet man
Old 11-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Thanks dude. Thats a pretty sweet sombrero you got there in your avitar. That would make a cool bumper sticker or window decal.
lol thanks.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #13

bump

More input is welcome.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good placement for the emblems man.....looks pretty frikkin cool!
Old 11-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #15

Thanks dude. I wanted to do it defferent than the 2nd gen badging.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #16
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good..................... glad to have helped you out.....
Old 11-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i love second gen badges on my first gen. The white/black combo really sets it off. The black on black is really subtle thou. I like it
Old 11-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
The black on black is really subtle thou. I like it
I was hoping that it would look good. I still wanted my truck to be identifiable by those "slow" people who don't know what the vehicle is, but I also didn't want the big bright silver badging sticking out like a sore thumb. Black on black looks way better than silver on black.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Looks good..................... glad to have helped you out.....

Old 01-31-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
those look pretty nice!
big props!