Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Color Matched Side Mirrors

Old 10-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #21
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield19 View Post
if i try to put a clear coat on it will it "yellow" like the duplicolor S.W.II does?
I'm not sure, I didn't clear mine.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #23
robsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robsled's Tacoma Gallery
I basically have a clone to Keith's truck!
I use AutomotiveTouchup.com to get my paint. Very high quality and the Clearcoat is the best I've ever used. Big difference from the local parts store rattle cans.
Sanded the chrome off, primered, color coat and then clear coat.
The mirrors seam to be a magnet for bugs so the clearcoat with some wax makes wiping the bugjuice off easy.