Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

fender flares, bumpers and ner bars

Old 01-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
imanewtruck is on a distinguished road
imanewtruck's Tacoma Gallery
fender flares, bumpers and ner bars

pretty much im looking for fender flares, bumpers and nerf bars for my truck. im new to trucks but just got a GOOD job so i got some extra cash to finally stop going out in the mud with my stock tacoma. im pretty much asking everyone where do i go to find all this? sites? direct links etc etc....

THANKS in advance

honestly im going to base my truck and what i want it to look like off this picture. i know its wierd to want to "copy" but this truck is so nice in my opinion. im doing the lift soon but would like to have ideas about everything else also:

Old 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
daxxjonny66boy is on a distinguished road
Name: jonnyboy
daxxjonny66boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanewtruck View Post
pretty much im looking for fender flares, bumpers and nerf bars for my truck. im new to trucks but just got a GOOD job so i got some extra cash to finally stop going out in the mud with my stock tacoma. im pretty much asking everyone where do i go to find all this? sites? direct links etc etc....

THANKS in advance

honestly im going to base my truck and what i want it to look like off this picture. i know its wierd to want to "copy" but this truck is so nice in my opinion. im doing the lift soon but would like to have ideas about everything else also:

Did u find out any thing on this exact bumper? I love it! I want to find the make!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxxjonny66boy View Post
Did u find out any thing on this exact bumper? I love it! I want to find the make!
x2

OP- whose truck is that?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
runner05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Karl
runner05's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also curious about that rig so I made a research and I found this - http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/feature...toyota_toyota/