Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

WeatherTechs dont fit manuals?

Old 01-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTechs dont fit manuals?

So I was on Weathertech.com today and was looking to get some Digital Fit floor mats but the site said they dont fit manuals

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...iceIds=618,756
Old 01-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
all you need to do is cut a notch where the clutch depresses so there is no contact
Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
Make more better!
skulltacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: BEN
skulltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
really would you mind finding out more because i was thinking about getting those after talking to Erdinn55. Maybe i won't.... damn i need to find some nice floor mats the stock ones suck and i tried michealins the big thick great catchers of mud and w.e. else comes into the truck but they were a pain when they moved around with the clutch and sometimes the accelerator... ( it was harder to go full throttle) damn stupid thick floor mats ... im trying to find one that works as well ill let you know if i ever do find one though. hmm maybe saran wrap ... damn it.

Regards

Ben.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

oooo that seems like an obvious solution
Old 01-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea check out post 5 they have pictures
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nny-truck.html
Old 01-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #8
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
They fit just fine in the manuals. The clutch will snag a little but not get stuck down. You just have to do a little cutting of the mat where the clutch touches.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:55 PM   #10

haha I just ordered mine. thanks guys
Old 01-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #12

Awesome I love mine they are great. who did you go through?
Old 01-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #13

weathertech.com I think I just realized I over paid.. tonight is not my night
Old 01-31-2010, 05:09 AM   #14
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
They fit just fine in the manuals. The clutch will snag a little but not get stuck down. You just have to do a little cutting of the mat where the clutch touches.
The clutch CAN get stuck....Mine did a couple times cause I tried it without cutting....Then notched it out and it still got stuck a couple times....so is cut the notch larger. Works just fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
weathertech.com I think I just realized I over paid.. tonight is not my night
Ehhh...AutoAnything charges less for the mats and then adds shipping in....WeatherTech charges more for the mats but gives free shipping. Cabellas usees the same mats and they are apparently cheaper there cause they have the cabelas sticker....but I would worry about it too much.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:45 AM   #15
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
haha I just ordered mine. thanks guys
You will love them. Cuting the notch is uber easy and does not affect the performance of the floor liner.

Yesterday was the first time for the floor liners in the snow and they worked like a champ.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:07 AM   #16
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up, the Cabelas mats are the same, they sometimes rune deals on them so I would check Cabelas if you have one in the area they sell the front mats for $99 and you can get them at the store. I think they are getting $70 for the rears.