Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Paint Job

Old 02-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Scosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura about

Name: Scotty
Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Paint Job

Anyone here has ever gotten a paint job for their Tacoma? I plan on painting mine, but I am unsure of the color that I want. Pictures are always nice
Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Full color changes are expensive! Well, to do it right anyway, b/c you'll need the engine pulled and all jambs, etc done.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Purple