LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

charcol colored grill same as magnetic?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
charcol colored grill same as magnetic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33645

hey guys i was about to go through with this purchase but wasn't sure if this is the same color as my mgm?

is the charcol the same color?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
It's hard to tell but that looks like a base model grille to me. Could always get it painted I guess
X2. Yeah that might be the base model gray.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Watch out about getting base model gray painted. There was a thread where a guy posted that you couldn't paint it because of the texture, or that if you did it was crazy expensive because of the prep. Might be worth looking into before you buy.

Edit: Found the thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-question.html
Old 02-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
well i have a chrome grille right now. and i mind as well just paint that myself. the whole point of buying that was for the satoshi. but thanks for the input guys!

saved me some money : )
Old 02-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
well if its off an '05 like the ad says, its definetly not mgm. still a good deal though.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Watch out about getting base model gray painted. There was a thread where a guy posted that you couldn't paint it because of the texture, or that if you did it was crazy expensive because of the prep. Might be worth looking into before you buy.

Edit: Found the thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-question.html

Base model grilles aren't textured, base model fenders are textured though.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
If you are interested in getting a Satoshi with the painted grill surround try this guy out. He does outstanding work and is really honest with his prices.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-service.html
yea he's the guy that found me the ebay link to begin with just trying to help out. but i don't think im going to risk getting that grill. maybe ill just paint it myself.