Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Fixing small paint scratches

Old 02-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
Fixing small paint scratches

Fixing small scratches on my tacoma?

What is the best way to fix small "brush" scratches on my tacoma.
Im trying to get it looking really nice for my family birthday party. (our family gets together and celebrates everybodies birthdays at once so everybody can get gifts together, most of us have birthdays in april, may, june and july, a few in august)

But anyways, any thoughts on how to clear up those small scratches, not the deep ones but the smaller hair line scratches?

THANKS
Old 02-17-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpyderguyx View Post
Fixing small scratches on my tacoma?

What is the best way to fix small "brush" scratches on my tacoma.
Im trying to get it looking really nice for my family birthday party. (our family gets together and celebrates everybodies birthdays at once so everybody can get gifts together, most of us have birthdays in april, may, june and july, a few in august)

But anyways, any thoughts on how to clear up those small scratches, not the deep ones but the smaller hair line scratches?

THANKS
I would like to see pictures, but suffice to say that a high-quality micro-abrasive polish will do the job. Meguiar's M205 is about the best product out there right now.