Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Meguiars PlastX

Old 02-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Meguiars PlastX

Used some on my headlights and fog lights today after working on cleaning up the engine bay after work. This stuff is incredible! I don't think my lights have looked this good since before I bought the truck. Also restored the headlights on our Integra and that was even more amazing. For $8 this stuff is definitly worth picking up and using!

http://meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G12310

Pics tommorow in the light.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the tip. I picked some up today and used it on my wife's Altima. Headlights look much better.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
So-Cal Member
BigSteve is on a distinguished road
BigSteve's Tacoma Gallery
pics?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get some after I pic my truck up... Dont have any that really show it before but my lights look new now.

I can post a before/after pic on the fiances Integra, because that's what really shows how well this product worked. I'll get them tonight.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
not enough grit in it. I just saw on trucks on sat toothpaste did a awesome job on a crapy ass ranger on there, ill try it and let u know
Old 09-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #6
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzerdoo77 View Post
not enough grit in it. I just saw on trucks on sat toothpaste did a awesome job on a crapy ass ranger on there, ill try it and let u know
I saw that too. Never would have thought about that, but it does make complete sense with toothpaste having powdered limestone in it as the abrasive.