Notices

Best Car Wash Soap

Old 02-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #41
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
whats the cost of the ARDEX?
Old 03-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #42
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
I use Rainex! A gallon lasts me about a year and I wash every weekend. As far as carpet shampoo USE VERY LITTLE. If you use a lot your carpet will hold in a residue and your carpets will attract dirt.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #43
Gauntlet will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
Gauntlet's Tacoma Gallery
I am not so concerned about shine as I am with water spots. I recently started using a wash soap made by Rain-X and it does a nice job of removing grime and leaves very few water spots compared to other wash soaps.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #44
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what brand this stuff was but I worked like a charm!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #45
blazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blazze2005's Tacoma Gallery
We use the ARDEX Repo Wash where I work

Very good stuff and yes it smells great...Kinda like cherries

It's not cheap though...

I think were paying like $21.00 for a gallon

I use the Meguiars Deep Crystal Car Wash on my personal truck and boat

It's not expensive and it leaves no water spots
Attached Thumbnails
Best Car Wash Soap-soap.jpg  
Old 04-15-2010, 12:35 AM   #47
Celtic Bob is on a distinguished road
Celtic Bob's Tacoma Gallery
Used to use Mothers Car Wash but discovered Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild. Only used it a couple times so far on my new Tacoma and so far it is excellant.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #48
wolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud ofwolfman05 has much to be proud of

Navy: X navy
Name: Matt
wolfman05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
Mothers or Meguairs...Ive always been told not use dishsoap b/c it can take the wax off
Meguiars is the best, also works great on your seats and carpet. Just cleaned my interior using mild soap (Meguiars) and a wet dry vac. Looks brand new and smell greeeat!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #49
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
I have heard rain x (the windshield stuff) will make the rubber on your wipers turn hard and brittle. Can you please verify if you think this is true.
Maybe his wipers were already hard & brittle. I've been using rainx washer fluid for a couple of years, no issues with blades.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #50
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery

awesome stuff.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:53 AM   #51
pwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to behold

Name: randy
pwrstrk02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post

awesome stuff.
this what i use. it is very sudsy and super slick.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #52
PPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of lightPPower05 is a glorious beacon of light

Firefighter: IAFF 1664
Name: Perry
PPower05's Tacoma Gallery
Meguairs FTW... Shouldn't use dish soap, it is bad for the clear coat finish, and strips your wax....
Old 05-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #53
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post

awesome stuff.
I have that purple stuff. I was just thinking how inferior it was to Mother's. Mother's seemed to clean much better and foam up more. Maybe I got a bad bottle or it doesn't work well with hard water.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #54
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
I use this...And it smells great...LOL
thats hellllaa bad for your paint. you should definitely stop haha
Old 05-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #56
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauntlet View Post
I am not so concerned about shine as I am with water spots. I recently started using a wash soap made by Rain-X and it does a nice job of removing grime and leaves very few water spots compared to other wash soaps.
Consider picking up a water softener. That's going to reduce more water spots than just switching soaps.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #57
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
Mcquires Gold Class is the best off the shelf shampoo that I have found

The best to order is Zaino, but you can only order it and its kind of expensive for the amount that you get

Justin
A little Z7 goes a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty ac1d View Post
Zaino.

I've been using Zaino products exclusively for the last 3 or so years. The first time I stripped my old wax and used Zaino's process, I never looked back. Their products are easy to work and the results are incredible!
X2 I have been using Zaino for 8 years. It will take whatever winter has to offer and still look good in the spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 big skeeter View Post
Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash
Same here!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:21 PM   #58
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
anyone ever use this stuff? my dad just bought a few bottles that were on sale at AAFES. i already use Meguiers and it does a pretty good job.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #59
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Turtle Wax ICE car wash... smells good, lots of suds, & great shine