LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Best way to detail a Taco...

Old 02-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to detail a Taco...

I should be getting my Tacoma within a month, after college application letters come in the mail. I'm looking at getting a used 05-07 Prerunner, maybe TRD OR. After purchasing it, I'm hoping to spend a good few days cleaning it up completely, getting rid of any marks, scratches, stuff like that, to make it look as new as possible.

What should I do? Mainly for the exterior paint. I'll wash it and hose it down. Then should I wax it, or do I go over the entire body with some scratch remover, then wax and polish?

Can it end up looking close to new after waxing, if there are no dings or major scratches?

Sorry for the noob question. Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend this thread... very helpful

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...er-thread.html
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Awesome thread!