Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Removing fender dent, hopeless?

Old 02-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Removing fender dent, hopeless?

it looks like someone punched my fender. there are 3 knuckle marks. one of them on the crease...

is it hopeless or is there a way? like hammering from the inside with a mallet?
Old 02-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
take it to a dent repair guy I had one I thought would never be fixable without bondo and paint and he spent 45 mins and I couldnt find a trace of the dent after and $75
Old 02-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
was it on the crease too?
Old 02-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
was it on the crease too?
yes it was and it was bad 4" long and deep
Old 02-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #5

I would just pop by a good dent guy in your area and see what he thinks you'd be amazed at what these guys can do
Old 02-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
yea i just called the dent guy ive had do it before. he has a tacoma too : )

thanks for ur help man.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Do you have any pics of the dent?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
yea i just called the dent guy ive had do it before. he has a tacoma too : )

thanks for ur help man.
no problem hope he can get the dent out for you, that stuff drives me nuts on my vehicles