Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Covering fog lamp holes?

Old 02-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Covering fog lamp holes?

My Tacoma does not have fog lamps, it has those lame plastic trim inserts and I was thinking about covering up the holes for a cleaner look. The only thing I can think of is cutting small 1/4 to 1/2 inch slits in the 3-6-9-12 o'clock positions around the edge of the holes, then cutting some rounds out of brushed aluminum sheeting to fit the holes with tabs in those same positions that will pop into the slits. Any other ideas? I don't really need fog lamps and am on a budget so I don't want to install them.