1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

04 fender flare clips?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by tacomaforlife, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Feb 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM
    tacomaforlife

tacomaforlife [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    AIKEN, SC
    Vehicle:
    Its a Toyota what more is there to say.....
    TRD S/C 3" sky jacker suspension lift,33" kumho road venture mt kl71's 16" 320c pacer wheels,billet grill,EBC slotted and dimpled rotors,super 44 muffler with gutted cat,smoked l.e.d. tail lights, deck plate mod with K&N filter,fog/blinker mod,cobra cb with 4' firestick antenna/100W PA,clear corners with l.e.d bulbs,55w back up lights,urd O2 sim., blue l.e.d bulbs behind gauge cluster.
    i started painting all of my fender flares and some of the body clips broke when the fender flares came off from age does any one know where i can get them and how much? id like not to go to the dealer ship or if anyone has another idea i can re-secure them to the body?

2. Apr 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM
    richfish68

richfish68 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    HOLLOMAN AFB
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC 4x4 Trd Sport SWB
    5100's @1.75" 18" Rockstars, 265/65/18 BFG AT's, N Fab Nerf Bars, 20% Tint All around, Viper 5901 Remote Start, Black Badges, Fog Light Mod w/ Luminics Pure Blue bulbs, Flowmaster, BHLM w/ D2S Retrofit projectors, Weathertech's, Alpine swr-t10
    yea i had the same problem when i took mine off.... i bought them from the dealer... fairly expensive unfotunately

3. Apr 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM
    tacomaforlife

tacomaforlife [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    AIKEN, SC
    Vehicle:
    Its a Toyota what more is there to say.....
    TRD S/C 3" sky jacker suspension lift,33" kumho road venture mt kl71's 16" 320c pacer wheels,billet grill,EBC slotted and dimpled rotors,super 44 muffler with gutted cat,smoked l.e.d. tail lights, deck plate mod with K&N filter,fog/blinker mod,cobra cb with 4' firestick antenna/100W PA,clear corners with l.e.d bulbs,55w back up lights,urd O2 sim., blue l.e.d bulbs behind gauge cluster.
    ha yea i found away around that i put bolts in mine so i can take them on and off as i please:D

Products Discussed in

To Top