Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Bought some stuff for washing

Old 05-10-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Bought some stuff for washing

Hi all, i just bought some stuff at wal mart for washing the taco, first a washing microfiber glove, and some microfiber cloths for drying, some turtle wax wash and wax compound, a wheel cleaner, and tire cleaner protector, what do you think??
Attached Thumbnails
Bought some stuff for washing-10052008190.jpg   Bought some stuff for washing-10052008191.jpg  
Old 05-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I think you have too much time on your hands............no offense!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrivpilot View Post
I think you have too much time on your hands............no offense!
non taken.... but yeah, when i have off time i like to wash my car myself, nobody will take care of it like yourself
Old 05-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
All your missing is the clay bar and sombody else to wash it for you!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
that stuff should be good. but you still need a claybar, and some polish, then you'd be set. thats if you are gonna do a full outer detail though. if you are just cleaning it up.....should be good.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
that stuff should be good. but you still need a claybar, and some polish, then you'd be set. thats if you are gonna do a full outer detail though. if you are just cleaning it up.....should be good.
Yea, since the truck is kinda new i dont want to clay it yet... maybe in a couple of months but im gonna try it tomorrow morning all post some pics
Old 05-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Go out and get some Invisible Glass by Stoner. That stuff is great.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:23 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
hell yeah....awesome for the windows,definitely. it works even better with wadded up newspaper too!!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell yeah....awesome for the windows,definitely. it works even better with wadded up newspaper too!!
Damn i tried to find something for the glass, but there was none, all i got is windex.... and i definetely need to get some water marks off them windows...
Old 05-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
YotaCraZ has a spectacular aura aboutYotaCraZ has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Retired
YotaCraZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
So how much do you have to smoke before it disappears?
Old 05-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaCraZ View Post
So how much do you have to smoke before it disappears?
LOL good call
Old 05-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You should try this stuff:
https://polishandwax.com/shop/produc...Wax-22-oz.html
Best stuff I have ever used.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:22 AM   #13
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Damn i tried to find something for the glass, but there was none, all i got is windex.... and i definetely need to get some water marks off them windows...
Make sure your Windex doesn't contain ammonia if you have tinted window film.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #14
vivafire is on a distinguished road

vivafire's Tacoma Gallery
I usually buy Meguiar's products, but hey thats my personal preference.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:48 AM   #15
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
You won't find any of that stuff in my detailing cabinets. JMO
Old 05-12-2008, 04:50 AM   #16
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Yea, since the truck is kinda new i dont want to clay it yet... maybe in a couple of months but im gonna try it tomorrow morning all post some pics
The age of the vehicle has nothing to do with needing to clay or not. A brand new vehicle could have lots of rail dust contaminants.

I clay at least a few times a year. And I always clay before I polish.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:34 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2themax View Post
You won't find any of that stuff in my detailing cabinets. JMO
i know, but that was the more decent stuff i found on the local store, maybe next time i go to el paso i get some meguiars stuff....