Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Megauirs Quick Detailer spray...?

Old 05-13-2008, 06:45 AM   #1
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Megauirs Quick Detailer spray...?

I had gotten some of this stuff for Xmas and tried it out this weekend on my feshly washed hood. I am about half way between waxes and thought I would try it to see what it did. It's like "Pledge" for car paint! Spray on and immediately wipe on and wipe off. Made that hood have a deeper looking shine to it

Anyone else here ever try it?
Old 05-13-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
Buffalofan is on a distinguished road

Buffalofan's Tacoma Gallery
I have used it for years. I would think a ton of people on here have used it before.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalofan View Post
I have used it for years. I would think a ton of people on here have used it before.
Yup! Same here....love the stuff.

Zaino quick detailer is good stuff also.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i use it all the time.......very good stuff!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just did the entire truck with this stuff this afternoon and it looks like I spent 2 hours waxing it! Amazing stuff and so quick and easy. The truck looks wet now.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Yeaa, just used it yesterday with a claybar.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #8
Max&Oli is on a distinguished road

Max&Oli's Tacoma Gallery
I also have used this stuff, great finish in very short time, makes my black truck look like a mirror
Old 06-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #9
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Question, I bought some last week and it sounds like you don't have to wash the vehicle before using it, is that right? What do you recommend? - thanks
Old 06-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post
Question, I bought some last week and it sounds like you don't have to wash the vehicle before using it, is that right? What do you recommend? - thanks
i would wash the vehicle first, otherwise, dust particles on the paint will definitely scratch it. the quick detailer is basically for after you are done washing/waxing, and in between waxes to keep the paint smooth and shiny. great stuff.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys like the Mguires stuff, you should try the System One wax. Much longer lasting than the Maguires.
www.polishandwax.com
Old 06-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post

I thought this too the way the directions read. But I couldn't bring myself to do that knowing about all the dust and dirt that was on the truck. After a good hand wash and dry use the Detailer Spray as the instructions say. Buff it a lot by hand of course and it gets shiny. Like "Pledge" for car paint.