Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Holy Cow Product

Old 05-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Buffalofan is on a distinguished road

Buffalofan's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Cow Product

I just cleaned my engine with Holy Cow cleaner and degreaser and I have to day it did a great job. Sprayed on and hosed off.

WORLD'S SAFEST RANCH CLEANER & DEGREASER!
If you're a pet or livestock owner, what cleaning product can you safely use around your animals... without worry? Holy Cow Ranch Cleaner! Use this amazing product on stalls, horse trailers, feeding bins, tack rooms, riding gear, farm machinery, leather gear (always oil leather products after cleaning them)... it will even degrease engines.

Holy Cow contains a blend of soaps (surfactants, emulsifiers, and lifters) which are derived from organic and natural resources and are biodegradable

They have a stonger product that I am going to try now..

Holy Cow Concentrated Cleaner Does it all! In the garage it safely cleans dirty, greasy hands, strips grease from engines, even cleans floor mats,dashboards, seats, exteriors, wheels, tires. driveway, walkways and garage floors. For your heavier household uses it cleans walls, oven racks, kitchens, baths, carpets, flooring, wood, stainless steel appliances, painted and plastic surfaces. Try it on jewelry, blood stains, even dishes (just not in automatic dishwashers). Outside it even cleans BBQ grills!

HOLY COW has a great line-up of products that clean great and smell wonderful! . These amazing cleaners are biodegradable and non-hazardous and contain NO solvents, NO VOCs (volatile organic compounds), NO toxins, NO alcohol, NO ammonia, NO harmful oxygen-based bleach cleaners, NO citrus-based products which may dissolve rubber or plastics. It is also biodegradable and non hazardous, so it's safe for you and your family as well as for your animals.

If you want to check them out here is the site - www.holycowproducts.com
Old 05-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
So how much commission do you get from them? LOL
Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Yeah, I should get some cash for promoting this stuff!!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Seriously, how much??
Old 05-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Seriously, how much??
Just the pure satisfaction that I helped my fellow man is payment enough for me.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #7
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
good sales pitch