Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

car fresheners

Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #21
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
x2

Smells AWESOME
Old 05-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #22
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the trees in the strawberry scent. Everybody always says, "Damn your truck smells good." And the ladies like it the most too.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #23
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

^^this with the Squash scent refill is awesome..
Old 05-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
squash? really?
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #25
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have that hangin in the truck now, almost smells like a cologne or somethin i like it!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #26
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
Buy some jasmine sented waffers if you can find them. Don't know about the other sents but they last forever, are cheap, and smell so good. Found mine at my local gas stations when I lived in idaho.
Attached Thumbnails
car fresheners-freshner.gif  
Old 05-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #27
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
x2

Smells AWESOME
These don't seem to last that long
Old 05-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #28
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
squash? really?
lol, its just called squash.. it smells kinda like candy/soap tho... kinda hard to explain...but all in all... it smells good... haha
Old 05-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #29
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

this is the best stuff i wana eat it!!!! i believe its called citrus squash, its from japan
Old 05-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #30
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
phoneguy44's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to phoneguy44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
yes. Fucking people
Said the same thing when I read YOUR post.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #31
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
In a way, I agree with jefferson: a pickup truck is no place for aromatherapy and the best interior scent is called "clean interior." Maybe my opinion will change as I get older but this is how I feel about this subject at age 41. To address the OP's question, I think those canned smells are probably your best bet... just open it up, poke a couple small holes in the plastic cap and stash it somewhere invisible, it will probably last a very long time (I like the rear seat cupholder location).
Old 05-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #32
MiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud of

Air Force: Technical Sergeant, Wing Information Assurance Manager
Name: DJ
MiZtAhFoOLiSh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskamo23 View Post
this is the best stuff i wana eat it!!!! i believe its called citrus squash, its from japan
Another one is called "My Shaldan" Squash Scent in a blue can which is what I use. One can last around 90 days. It enhances and extends the brand new car smell IMHO. It's about $3 a pop at Asian or Oriental stores.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #33
FatCat is on a distinguished road
FatCat's Tacoma Gallery
the black ice tree is what the local dealer puts in their used cars. they throw them under the seat with the wrapper about halfway off and it works good and you cant see it. also yankee candle makes some of those things.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #35
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
all that shit is gross. if you need any of it, shampoo your seats and rugs. I dont get any of that.. if your car smells then clean the fucking thing. dont make it smell like orangyasshole!
Being from Boulder I'm one of those weird freaks who don't like the artificial essences... yeah I know, health - it's so overrated.

Anyway I get what you're saying above and appreciate it. In Winter when the carpets get moist and dirty and I don't have the ability to shampoo the carpets, I just put an open topped can of baking soda in the rear cup holder. Works great for absorbing the musty smells.

I also have a little burlap sack full of eucalyptus and lavender flowers that I keep under the driver's seat. Really smells nice and the lavender keeps me calm behind the wheel.

Flame away.....
Old 06-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #36
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
little tree's new car smell ftw
Old 06-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #37
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
This is AWESOME, I've been using it for years. Take the lid off and throw it under a seat and your truck will smell for months.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #38
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

i love this shit. wheres the cheapest place to get it? mine ran out a while ago.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #39
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a good one or just about any other scent made by this brand. I rocked these since back in the day...always made me wanna lick the gel inside. It is pretty strong though. You're Taco will be smelling like it belongs to a Filipino.