Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

car fresheners

Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 PM   #41
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I use Coconut from Auto expressions. I like the one that Noe has too.

I don't shampoo shit cause when you wheel it gets dirty

Plus I have Neoprene seat covers so it reminds me of the beach whenever I get in my truck.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #43
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
you would!
You must be one miserable person!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #44
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
This is AWESOME, I've been using it for years. Take the lid off and throw it under a seat and your truck will smell for months.

X2....same here!!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #45
MiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud ofMiZtAhFoOLiSh has much to be proud of

Air Force: Technical Sergeant, Wing Information Assurance Manager
Name: DJ
MiZtAhFoOLiSh's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
Here's a good one or just about any other scent made by this brand. I rocked these since back in the day...always made me wanna lick the gel inside. It is pretty strong though. You're Taco will be smelling like it belongs to a Filipino.

I have a stash of these on my garage. I buy 'em by the bulk for all my vehicles.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #46
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
Here's a good one or just about any other scent made by this brand. I rocked these since back in the day...always made me wanna lick the gel inside. It is pretty strong though. You're Taco will be smelling like it belongs to a Filipino.

this is great stuff!!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #47
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
this is great stuff!!!!
If you want to buy these in bulk, here ya go! You can thank me later. lol
http://www.myshaldanairfresheners.co...me.php?cat=252
Old 07-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #49
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
If you want to buy these in bulk, here ya go! You can thank me later. lol
http://www.myshaldanairfresheners.co...me.php?cat=252

Thank you sir!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #50
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
x3 thats some good stuff
Old 07-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #51
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I use a combination of three trees. First i start with the Coconut, then about 2-3 weeks later I open a Vanilloroma and after 2-3 weeks I open a spice half way. I usually keep those three under that same rotation all the time. It was a thing my dad would in his trucks and that scent is synonymous with my early childhood years while traveling in the big rig with him. That smell always takes me back. Love it.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #52

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
I use a combination of three trees. First i start with the Coconut, then about 2-3 weeks later I open a Vanilloroma and after 2-3 weeks I open a spice half way. I usually keep those three under that same rotation all the time. It was a thing my dad would in his trucks and that scent is synonymous with my early childhood years while traveling in the big rig with him. That smell always takes me back. Love it.

But little trees don't last 3 weeks, well the one's I have used only last around 3 days...
Old 07-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #53
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
I fart in my truck ...and it still smells fresh and like new...ahh the life of a tacoma owner
Old 07-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #54

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHARD25 View Post
I fart in my truck ...and it still smells fresh and like new...ahh the life of a tacoma owner
I fart in my truck too, good thing I sold it lol
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #55
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How do you get the new car smell like it smells straight out of the dealership? Is it something special?
Old 07-21-2010, 02:38 AM   #56
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
I get one for walmart in the automotive section. Dont know the name but has a fresh breeze smell. I get compliments on how my truck smells all the time. I dont notice it much cause im used to it. Its around 5 bucks and I have to replace it about once a month. I just slide it under a seat. looks something like this but not the exact product.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 AM   #57
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
How do you get the new car smell like it smells straight out of the dealership? Is it something special?

i don't think anything can replace that "new car smell" except for another new car.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #58

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
I get one for walmart in the automotive section. Dont know the name but has a fresh breeze smell. I get compliments on how my truck smells all the time. I dont notice it much cause im used to it. Its around 5 bucks and I have to replace it about once a month. I just slide it under a seat. looks something like this but not the exact product.
I think I seen it so does it smell good?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:40 AM   #59
CubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Carlos
CubanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ionizer
Attached Thumbnails
car fresheners-001.jpg   car fresheners-002.jpg  
Old 07-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #60
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
i don't think anything can replace that "new car smell" except for another new car.
Ozium makes the scent "new car smell" that smells exactly like the scent the dealers use