Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

car fresheners

Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #61
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery

I use these little room sprays from Bath and Body Works. One spray when leaving the truck and they last about a year.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #62
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
I think I seen it so does it smell good?
Here you go its made by Citrus Magic the scent is sea breeze linen. It cost around 5-6 bucks at walmart. I have tried multi air fresheners and the liquid style evaporate off really fast in high heat or in sunlight. This seams to work the best for me.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #63
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Ozium makes the scent "new car smell" that smells exactly like the scent the dealers use

I believe they don't make it them anymore, any luck were can I get it from??
Old 07-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #64
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
I believe they don't make it them anymore, any luck were can I get it from??
They sell it in the local car washes here and I'm pretty sure Checker et al.

If not, here's someone selling it on Amazon. Check his seller rating though, 90% positive, 5% neutral and 5% negative.

http://www.amazon.com/Medo-MEOZM-22-...9771330&sr=8-1
Old 07-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #65
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I always put vanilla scent stuff in my truck, always had that smell ever since i got her. the wet okole neoprene smell killed it but now its getting better. FYI dont use those things that clip onto your air vents and have a bottle of scenty liquid, it doesnt work.

Dont use this, the air freshener in the air vent
Old 07-22-2010, 08:26 AM   #66
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Ozium makes the scent "new car smell" that smells exactly like the scent the dealers use
Got one yesterday used on my wife's car and it's smells pretty good best new car smell imo
Old 07-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #67
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
febreeze!
Old 09-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #68
jyeeah is on a distinguished road
jyeeah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

^^this with the Squash scent refill is awesome..
Yeah that stuff is the best. That is the Cs-X3 by Eikosha. I prefer the smaller one though. The Giga Clip.

You can find them at most Asian markets.
Or online just search

Old 09-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #69
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
If the inside of the car is clean, I have an Ozone generator I purchased for about $150 that I leave in the car for about 15 mins with the vent recirculating. It will get rid of and prevent a lot of odors and I use it to remove mildew/mold/odors in the house as well.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #70
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
i used the squash too. smells terrrrriiiiiffic!!!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #71
My Other Truck is an Engine
LtHixson is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Matt
LtHixson's Tacoma Gallery
I use a "My Dear Watson" Scent Circle from Scentsy, and not just because my wife sells them. It smells great and lasts a long time...I hang it mine from the "Oh Shit" handle on the driver's side rear.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #72
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
peachy peach is amazing
Old 09-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #73
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I do love the smell of these..... They don't last a whole long time about a week max. so i just go to wal-mart and use my sticky fingers ha.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #74
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
I do not use any scents in my truck. Usually the smell is overwhelming. I just try to keep my truck clean and hopefully it does not smell!
me too, those things stink like crap
Old 09-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #75
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
I don't use any of the commercial stuff, just shampoo the mats and carpet if it needs it, and keep the seats nice and clean. I do have a tiny bottle of spearmint essential oil, and one drop of that on a bar coaster in the bottom of a cup holder will last a few days with a light minty scent. It's very very light, just like someone is chewing spearmint gum in the truck. My wife and I are both fairly sensitive to strong odors, and that's just the right amount to not set off the sinuses and headaches.