Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

BEST Detailing products EVER!!!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
bluehair62 is on a distinguished road

bluehair62's Tacoma Gallery
BEST Detailing products EVER!!!

AUTOGLYM.

Anyone use these products? I had a detail business years ago and still use the products. This is amazing stuff.

BH
Old 05-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Just found out you can get it at Pep Boys. Will have to check that out.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
bluehair62 is on a distinguished road

bluehair62's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT... That is a shocker for the last 20 years I have been only able to get it from Detail Supply Wholesalers. Interesting!!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
widget is on a distinguished road

widget's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the downlow on this stuff that makes it so great? Is it a paste/liquid, how long does it last/hold up? Whats the cost?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Give me the skinny on this stuff
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair62 View Post
WHAT... That is a shocker for the last 20 years I have been only able to get it from Detail Supply Wholesalers. Interesting!!
Check out their website, says Pep Boys carries it. I've never looked for it there so dunno for sure.