Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Debadging

Old 06-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #41
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSilver View Post
I hate people with trucks that have no mud flaps. Why do you arseholes f-up everyone else's cars with rock chips???? I almost had a rock go through my windshield once directly in front of my face. Completely destroyed my windshield. I wanted to murder that truck's driver..
You do realize that at highway speeds those mudflaps are bent at a 90 degree angle and are pretty much useless don't you?

They also rip off the minute you take your truck on anything more severe off road than a dirt road?
Old 06-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #42
BlueTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Military Police - Dog handler
BlueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
You do realize that at highway speeds those mudflaps are bent at a 90 degree angle and are pretty much useless don't you?

They also rip off the minute you take your truck on anything more severe off road than a dirt road?
The stock ones don't bent hardly at all, but even then, they arent low enough to cover all rock launch angles. More designed to protect your own truck.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #43
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt have to take off the front mud flaps as they bottomed out everytime i drove into and hole or incline they both ripped off. Absolutly useless on there if you ask me.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #44
Hwy61 is on a distinguished road
Hwy61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Fishing line works great for removing the emblems! Just use your fingernails to peel off the rubber/glue thats left. Then use GOOF-OFF to remove any remaining glue marks.....
HERE'S MY DEBADGED TAILGATE:
[IMG][/IMG]
i am in the process of removing the badges AND shaving the tailgate. i will post pics soon