Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

A little wax goes a long way

Old 06-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
A little wax goes a long way

I met my wife at zaxbys for supper after work yesterday and glanced at my passenger door and i saw that some little brat at my apt complex decided to rub a stick back and forth numerous times! I was livid but after i calmed downi looked an it seemed to only be in the clear coat,so i took a microfiber rag and rubbed it down and it rubbed out without any polish at all i about fell out.I guess it proves that a little wax does go a long way to protect your paint
Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
glad to hear it cam off easy. i really hate it when people, even little kids, cant respect someone's property.

which wax did you use???
Old 06-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Johnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to all

Johnson8537's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbhvacer View Post
I met my wife at zaxbys for supper after work yesterday and glanced at my passenger door and i saw that some little brat at my apt complex decided to rub a stick back and forth numerous times! I was livid but after i calmed downi looked an it seemed to only be in the clear coat,so i took a microfiber rag and rubbed it down and it rubbed out without any polish at all i about fell out.I guess it proves that a little wax does go a long way to protect your paint

I'd be nice to rub that stick in their parents face for not watching their kids!!

If you are going to procreate dont be a dumba$$